Dr. Arquero was born on September 1st, 1956 in Valladolid.
Studies at the Medicine School of the Santiago of Compostela University (Spain). After many years of medical practice he moves to Brazil, where he specializes over a 5 year period in Plastic Surgery at Professor Ivo Pintanguy’s School. He works in Spain since 1990.
- Doctor of Medicine and Surgery, magna cum laude; Complutense University of Madrid (1999).
- Plastic Surgeon: private practice in Rio de Janeiro (1988-1990), Madrid and Vigo (1990).
- Specialist in Plastic Surgery. Postgraduate Medical Institute “Carlos Chagas”. Division of Plastic Surgery of Professor Ivo Pitanguy, Rio de Janeiro (1987-1990).
- Assistant Professor of Experimental Surgery: Medical School “Souza Marqués”, Rio de Janeiro (1989-1990).
- Assistant professor of Surgical Techniques: Postgraduate Medical Institute “Carlos Chagas”, Rio de Janeiro (1987-1988).
- Specialist in General Surgery by the Postgraduate Medical Institute “Carlos Chagas”, Lagea Hospital, Rio de Janeiro (1985-1986).
- Bachelor in Medicine and Surgery (1974-1980).
Membership in professional medical associations:
- Spanish Society of Plastic, Repairing and Aesthetic Surgery (SECPRE)
- Spanish Plastic Surgery Society (AECE)
- Spanish Breast Research and Pathology (SESPM)
- Spanish Scientific Association for Oxygen Application – Ozone therapy (ACEAOO)
- Prof. Ivo Pitanguy’s Ex-Student Association (AExPi)